Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Brooklyn

Well I did it. I am posting Brooklyn's first birthday before she is two!! Heck I am doing it before 18 months, am I good or what. (please no comments hehe).
So she did it, she made it to THE BIG ONE!! I am so proud of our baby girl. In one year she has learned to crawl and walk, say "that" , "mom", "dad". She took her first steps two days before her first birthday and crawled a week before that. It is kind of a long story, but Brooklyn was always a very unhappy baby so two weeks before her birthday we took her to the chiropractor. We had lots of people tells it would help so we finale took her. (the thaught of a chiroprator craking Brooklyn made me sick, but we had been to the doctors alot and they would always say there is nothing wrong, or it just collic, but we knew it was more then that) We took Brooklyn in and the doctor said that her hips were so far out of aligment that he was surprised she could crawl. We told him she could not crawl then he told us that it would take him two adjustments to put her in aligment. He also said that her skull was over lapped and that she probably has head akes. My poor baby!! Anyways he put her in alignment and she was crawling that night and the next week she was walking. All I have to say is that he is going to Heaven for sure.

Anyways her are some pictures of Brooklyn!!

This is Brooklyn helping mama make her cake.
This is Brooklyn's two cakes. They were made with Little Pet Shop Toys which she loves. The big beach themed cake was for the party and the little winter cake was her own.

The decoration theme was "THE BIG ONE". I had a shirt printed up with that saying, and all of the decorations said it as well.

Then Brookly could dig into her cake. I dreamed of this moment for so long. I would put the cake in front of her and she would dig in. She would have it all over her hair and the floor. EVERYWARE!! Well brooklyn would not even touch it. SO SAD. All that hard work. I guess it was to cute for her to want to reck it.

Then came presents. Well she was spoiled roughten. Thank you everyone.


.This is the toy Jeff and I bought her. It is a musical toy on one side, and a lego building station on the other. But as you can see it is just a chair to Brooklyn. SHe takes the stations off and sitts in it.

This was Brooklyn with two of her cousins. The oldest on the right, then Brooklyn, then Megan. Brooklyn was the tallest and Megan was the heaviest and poor Vivian was the smallest all around.

It was so nice to see my baby growing up. She will never know what she means to her dad and I but she means everything. She is a very special little girl with and angel for a brother. We are proud of you Brooklyn Noel.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Glad you finally posted. Looks like a great first birthday. Kian didn't want to touch his cake either, I have high hopes for Millie next week! Looks like you are all doing well!