Sunday, April 5, 2009

Random Crazyness

OK, so I am not the world best blogger, which is a little strange seeing how I am overly sentimental and save everything for a memory. This last three months has been a little crazy. In order to catch you up I am going to make several little post with in this one posting.

First we got around 40" of snow this year. About 30" of that was on are yard so of course you have to go sledding. Here is Brooklyn all bundled up she looks like the kid on the Christmas story that can't bend there arms very well. Needless to say Brooklyn was not amused.

Dillard's in Pocatello went out of business. So Jeff and I bought Brooklyn this Christening gown before the sale it was $80.00 brand new we got it for $9.00 we thought it would be a pretty cute dress for church.

Here is Brooklyn with her new dress. As you can see she bought it herself with mom's debit card. (her favorite toy). Did you notice she has a bow in her hair. That's right she has HAIR. YAAAAAAH.
Jeff and I game with some friends every Friday night. The group consists of Jeff and I, Michael and Heather Angel Patty, Ben and Katrina Pickett, and Mike and Angie. We always have a full house because of all the kids, for the most part we always have 8 kids and the adults, and some times up to 10 kids with the adults. Not to mention Angie's little brother Allen is going to start gaming with us as well. Yeah I know I am totally crazy to have that many people in my house every Friday night, but it is fun and worth it. Here are some pictures of Angie rocking Joel to sleep while gaming, and Mike in his hand made hat form gaming, you had to be there.

This was just a good picture of Jeff and his fam with Brooklyn. Jeff and I went to Fairview, Utah (aka the middle of no ware) New Years day to see Jeff's family. We had a lot of fun. We went to the best museum for a little town.
Joel and Brooklyn were both very ornery so Angie and I decided to do what makes the kids the happiest. A bath!! Well as you can see it worked for one and not the other. LOL


Jeff and his baby being cute, I love this picture.

I babysit Megan, Brooklyn's cousin every now and then. This is a picture of Brooklyn with two of her cousins. How cute. (Joel, Brooklyn, Megan)

No comments: